- There weren't Templars at Bannockburn.
- The stone in Rosslyn Chapel which refers to William de St. Clair as a Knight Templar was put there in the 20th Century.
- The Westford Knight is difficult to see, but the sword there is very convincing.
- The Newport Tower is very convincing, but there's no evidence it was built by Sinclairs.
- The carving of "two knights on a horse" in Rosslyn is one man on a horse and one behind. I've seen it in person.
- Some Sinclairs testified against the Templars in Scotland, but some testified on their behalf.
- Our Sinclair DNA study is beginning to prove the real facts of our family.